Take your look from day to night or street to beach with this classic Black + White Shaka clutch.
The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock
- Your favorite bikini bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Ultimate leak free make-up bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach or pool, then take it out on the town to use as a cute clutch
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall
Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting (we suggest using a wick trimmer). The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.