Aloha teamed up with our artist friend, Daniella Manini, to bring you the new 'Yes, Sea' collection! Now arriving in small, mid, and MAX, this collaboration shows off our shared love of the coast!Artist Spotlight:Surfer and illustrator, Daniella Manini moved to California in 2004 from Lima, Peru. After some odd end jobs the first few years she was in the states, Daniella refined her design style while working within the Southern California surf industry. Daniella has two young kids and now lives in Ventura, CA where she has her own home design studio.
The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock
- Your favorite bikini bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Ultimate leak free make-up bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach or pool, then take it out on the town to use as a cute clutch
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall
Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting (we suggest using a wick trimmer). The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.