The perfect size for all your travel needs. 2 oz.
All natural 'Neosporin' alternative.
Great for use on minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bug bites, sunburns, and other minor injuries. Helps to keep area free of infection, repairs skin, and minimizes scarring.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil*, Coconut oil*, Jojoba oil*, Beeswax, Comfrey Leaf*, Goldenseal leaf*, Neem oil*, Frankincense powder, Myrrh Powder, Essential oils of Lavender*, Tea Tree*, and Oregano*. (*Organic)
Featured ingredients and their benefits:
· Comfrey Leaf: Contains the phytochemicals 'allantoin' and 'tannins', which both help new skin cells to form and thereby promote wound healing and healthy skin. Comfrey leaves and roots also contain ‘rosmarinic acid’, which is a phytochemical that helps to reduce inflammation.
· Goldenseal Leaf: Contains ‘berberine’ and ‘hydrastine’ which have a broad-spectrum antibacterial and antiviral properties.
· Neem oil: Has many active compounds - such as ‘Nimbin’, ‘Quercetin,’ ‘Nimbidin’ and more - which have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties, perfect for keeping a wound clean.
· Frankincense Powder: Well known for its skin soothing abilities, frankincense also contains antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antibiotic properties, and has been used topically for wound healing for thousands of years.
· Myrrh Powder - A powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent, especially when combined with Frankincense and applied topically.
· Lavender Essential Oil: By far one of the most versatile oils, lavender has a long and reputable history of health benefits. As an antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-fungal, lavender promotes quick healing, fights infectious bacteria, and soothes irritated, burned, and swollen skin.
· Tea Tree Essential Oil: Extensive scientific studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) as an antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral compound with powerful immunostimulant properties. Tea tree is able to alleviate inflammation and may promote wound healing by encouraging tissue regeneration.
· Oregano Essential Oil: Has been proven to be among the strongest and most broad-spectrum antibiotics known to man. Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-venom, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic. A small amount goes a long way towards healing the body and keeping bacteria at bay.