Do you travel often from country to country? Keep your essentials close and protected. A classic pick for a frequent flyer, these leather passport holders will keep your passport protected in style! You’re sure to receive compliments from fellow travelers on this classic leather passport case, especially if you customize it with one of the quotes below.
These leather passport wallets also make a perfect gift if you’ve got a loved one who’s always on the go. They’ll think of you every time they go through customs with this sturdy, long-lasting passport cover. You can even buy leather passport cases for the whole family to use on your next destination vacation!
- "Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport."
- "There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep rolling under the stars." - Jack Kerouac
- To live will be an awfully big adventure. - Peter Pan
- Life is short and the world is wide.
- We have nothing to lose and the world to see.
- I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list. - Susan Sontag
- Every adventure requires a first step. - Cheshire Cat
Perfect fit for domestic and international passports and field notes too!
**NOTE: Due to the natural hide of the leather used for our products, natural markings are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stronger and more durable.
We offer exchanges within 14 days of receiving your order. We are happy to make an exchange for a different product of equal value, or offer you in-store credit.
Please note the following exceptions to our exchange policy:
- Sale and Discounted items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged.
- Returned items must in the same condition as it was received and cannot show any visible signs of wear or use.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable and all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend all exchanges be sent insured and with tracking as Passport Habits is not responsible for lost or damaged products.
- In-store credit never expires.
- If a fragile piece arrives damaged, please send a picture within 24 hours of receiving to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either send you a new piece or refund your money.
To initiate an exchange, please email email@example.com with your order number and reason for exchange.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING within the Continental United States ONLY.
All domestic orders under $200 are sent priority mail via USPS.
We offer free ground shipping on all domestic orders $200 and above, including rugs. Free shipping will be automatically applied at checkout. We ship rugs via UPS ground shipping. If you wish to have it delivered faster, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are shipped within 3 business days from the time the payment and shipping information is received.
Once the order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number.
After the package is delivered to your doorstep, Passport Habits is not responsible for what happens to it from that point forward.
On rug shipments, we add a complimentary signature requirement to the deliveries so that the packages are not left unattended at the door. If you are not able to sign for your package after several delivery attempts, UPS will hold your rug at the nearest UPS store. If you prefer to have your package shipped without a signature confirmation, please email us at email@example.com within 4 hours of placing your order and we will forego it.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. Currently we ship ONLY TO CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
If you live outside the Continental U.S. and fall in love with an item seen online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work together to get it to you.